For a Quote for Raffle Tickets please Email or call.
Things to remember when designing your tickets:
- Organising Body – The name of the school, charity, club, church or fundraising group.
- Counterfoil Information – Details of where and when the counterfoils, cash and unsold tickets need to be sent back to.
- Your registered charity number if it applies to you.
- The promoters name and address – This must be the address that your raffle is registered to.
- Draw Title – The name of your draw or fundraising event.
- Prizes – This can be a list of your top 3 prizes, your biggest prizes, all your prizes or a note to say ‘many exciting prizes to be won’. This area can be filled with any information you wish.
- Draw date – When and where the draw will take place.
- Register Details – The council that your draw or event is registered with as well as the licence number if you have it.
- Image or Logo – Choose from your own image or logo.
- Ticket Price – The price of your individual tickets.
- Ticket number – If your re-ordering tickets for the same event, be sure to change the ticket start number to carry on from your previous numbers.
Once your order is placed a confirmation page will appear to confirm your purchase and allow you to upload your artwork.
PLEASE ALLOW 3 WORKING DAYS after confirmation email of artwork.
If you require a faster turn around please give us a call or email.
If you require alternative stock or a differnt quantity please email email@example.com for a custom quote
All our producds include VAT at the current rate where applicable.
Postage just £3.95 inc. VAT per order to any UK address.